19 de abril de 2005

Cambio de rumbo

Lenn Pryor, fundador de Channel 9, y jefe de Robert Scobleizer deja Microsoft y se va a Skype. Lo explica en su blog, donde dice cosas como éstas:
Microsoft lost me for many reasons, Skype gained me for many reasons.
[...]
I decided to swap problem sets from one that I am not passionate about any more to one that I AM deeply passionate about. I just couldn't go on being an evangelist for a gospel that I don't believe I can sing. I am returning to focus on what I enjoy most, building amazing things that make people happy, change lives, and make money. In this case Skype was a better place for me to do this and one that shares my core values and beliefs in how the future of both software and business will unfold.
[...]
Niklas, Toivo, Taavet, Ahti, Jaan, Erik, Nils, Stefan, Janus and the rest of the amazing team at Skype ... I can't wait to get started, you guys have something truly special and I am so grateful and excited to be a part of it. We are just beginning to change how the world communicates.
[Vía Om Malik]

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.